As part of your neuropathy protocol, our patient portal and Bodysite app allows you to easily track foods including your nutritional supplements for your own management as well for improved support and management by your doctor.
You can track your activities, your adherence to your daily neuropathy protocol checklist as well as your blood sugar and so much more!
Nerve Nutrition Supplements
In addition to eating an ant-inflammatory diet, nutritional supplements designed for neuropathy support include nerve nutrition.
Neuropathy Nutrition is designed to optimize nitric oxide (NO) levels in the body in addition to reducing inflammation and increasing antioxidant activity. The ingredients in Blueprint’s formulas help increase nitric oxide synthesis and decrease the degradation of nitric oxide. This is very beneficial for cardiovascular function, circulation, muscular performance, and nerve health.
This formula is an extremely effective, unique blend of NO (Nitric Oxide) and heart protective ingredients. It contains nutrients that work synergistically for increased support of nerve and tissue function.
It has advanced energy support with B vitamins, which helps maintain energy supply, helps with mood and coping with stress. Due to it’s scientifically designed formula, this combination results in long lasting production of nitric oxide, which is essential for delivery of oxygen and nutrients through enhanced circulation to nerves
Vasopro is diabetic friendly as it is sweetened with monk fruit and stevia.
Nitric oxide is a molecule produced naturally by your body
One of the main functions of NO (Nitric Oxide) is vasodilation, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of the blood vessels, causing them to widen and increase circulation. Nitric oxide production allows blood, nutrients and oxygen to travel to every part of your body. In fact, a limited capacity to produce nitric oxide is associated with heart disease and diabetes.
You can also eat vegetables high in nitrate which is converted into nitric oxide in the body. These include:
- Citrus fruits
This is an important and integral part of a neuropathy protocol. It’s a topical cream containing vital ingredients that support the production of NO (Nitric Oxide) which enhances circulation to the areas applied, particularly hands and feet.
Always discuss with your doctor how often and how to apply to get the best results.
Greens Berry Kiwi:
- This amazing formula is an easy mixing, great tasting and energizing plant nutrient powder mix. It is loaded with certified organic, whole food plants. It supplies a super blend of completely natural vitamins, ionic trace minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients and symbiotic intestinal flora for energy, metabolism, digestion, detoxification, revitalization and longevity support. These are all so very often lacking when you’re suffering from a chronic condition such as neuropathy or chronic pain.
- This formula helps support metabolism, digestion, detoxification and immunity
- The ingredients are from nutrient packed whole foods
- There are two delicious flavors: Greens Berry and Greens Berry Kiwi
- No added sugars, preservatives, chemicals, allergens.
Note: If you are on blood thinners your doctor may have advised you not to eat greens or take any greens formula. So be sure to check with your doctor before you take this product.
- InflammX is an ecologically harvested herbal mix of very effective anti-inflammatory herbs. These specific herbs are immensely helpful in supporting reduced inflammation that is so common in chronic conditions involving pain, like neuropathy.
- InflammX is all natural with highly potent anti-inflammatory herbs including Boswellia Serrate, Yuca Root, Devils Claw Root, Hops Flowers, Fenugreek Seed, Hyssop Herb, and Ginger Root that all have anti-inflammatory properties. The herbs in this concentrated formula come directly from their region of origin. These herbs support the healing processes of the body.
(Note: if you are on medications, always check with your doctor if this supplement is right for you.)